lunes, febrero 26, 2007

Spring is here!

I am sorry for being so out of touch and out of the blogosphere. I have simply been resting and working on other projects that needed my complete attention. But, since I returned to school yesterday, I think I should also reinitiate my blogging routine. So, first, some updates.

Thank you to all that participated in the poll. After a lot of thought, I opted to use the "sh" despite the arguments for the phonetic symbol. After all, this siddur is intended for learners and I do not want to confuse them. As for the iterations, I decided to keep the sh and place a period between the iterated shins, like so: ish.she.

The second update. About three weeks ago we went hiking in the lower Galilee, close to the coast, in the Carmel Mountain ridge. Here are some pictures of how spring is lived in this beautiful part of the world.

Poppies of the Galil

Carmel ridge with the Mediterranean in the background ("Será porque mi niñez sigue jugando en tu playa, escondido tras las cañas duerme mi primer amor, llevo tu luz y tu olor por dónde quiera que vaya....)

De profundis clamavi ad Te Domine (Ps 130)
ממעמקים קראתיך ד



6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

¡brindo desde el hielo y la nieve por la llegada de aviv allá!

aquí el Báltico se cerró hasta Tallinn - se puede pasar esquiando sobre el mar congelado entre Finlandia y Estonia

todavía falta bastante para que talvi salga de Suomi, y llegue kevä...

Estebelf dijo...

Buenas elecciones:
el puntico y las montañas cerca a la playa. Que bueno tenerlo de nuevo escribiendo.

Anónimo dijo...

Increible Primavera es una de las mejores estaciones en Israel y definitivamente en el Golan es mucho mejor que bueno tenerte escribiendo de nuevo y Purin Sameaj.

Anónimo dijo...

shalom patron:

participole la creacion de http://kozure.mypodcast.com , desde donde estaremos transmitiendo lo linda de la caracas de la revolucion del siglo XXI

shalom patron

Arieh

Anónimo dijo...

no ha vuelto a aparecer por aquí...

sibila dijo...

pi! que lindas fotos, epero tu explicacion de pesaj, un beso
tu hermana